Access to and use of Niagara’s Choice FCU image and text files and data on this Site are subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- The text, images, and data on the Site are protected by copyright and may be subject to other restrictions as well. Niagara’s Choice FCU and relevant third parties retain all rights, including copyright, in data, images, audio and video clips, software, documentation, text, and other information contained in these files (collectively, the “Materials”). Users may download Materials subject to the preceding and following Terms and Conditions, and subject to any additional terms or restrictions applicable to the individual file or program, provided all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the Materials are retained.
- Niagara’s Choice FCU expressly prohibits the use, copying, display, publication, distribution, transmission, modification, reposting or exploitation for commercial or public purposes of any protected Materials on the Site, and permits only the purposes described above.
- While Niagara’s Choice FCU uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in this Site, Niagara’s Choice FCU makes no representations or warranties as to its accuracy. Niagara’s Choice FCU assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
- Use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither Niagara’s Choice FCU nor any other party involved in creating, producing, delivering or maintaining the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, all Materials on the Site are provided “AS IS” WITHOUT A WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Niagara’s Choice FCU assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, browsing in, or downloading of any Materials from the Site.
- Except where specifically indicated otherwise, any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or other means, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Niagara’s Choice FCU or its affiliates or licensees for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, posting and the like. Niagara’s Choice FCU is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.