Niagara’s Choice offers convenient banking with Free Mobile Apps
Niagara’s Choice gives you the freedom to bank any way or place you choose!
Our convenient NCFCU online banking options make it easy for you to make transfers, pay bills, and keep track of your accounts. Check out any of the options below for more details. Member must be signed up for online banking.
Mobile banking gives you 24/7 access to your accounts. It’s easy just download the appropriate app for your phone and get access to your accounts.
- Sign up for Mobile Alerts for your Debit & Credit Card Activity, with these sites you can choose to receive text or email alerts on the account activity that is most important to you.
- Telephone Banking Dial 716-284-6747 to get instant information on your accounts. Just use your account number.
- Just use your account number and a PIN number. Make account inquiries, including cleared checks; transfer funds from one account to another, including loan payments; request check withdrawals.
- Other Convenient Services to make your financial life better
- Use Direct Deposit of payroll, retirement or government benefits, setup is easy and offers the peace of mind of knowing your transaction will automatically occur.
- Automatic Loan Payments are available to ensure you will not miss a payment! Ask your Member Services Representative for more details.
- Third Party Payments can also be set up for utility bills, insurance premiums, etc. All you need to provide is the Credit Union’s ABA Routing Number (222381549) and your account number. When providing the account number, merely indicate if you would like to have the withdrawal from your checking account (no need to provide the 15 or 75 suffix).