Check out electronic services at niagaraschoice.org:
Our convenient NCFCU online banking options make it easy for you to make transfers, pay bills, and keep track of your accounts. Check out any of the options below for more details.
- Online Banking
- Online Bill Pay
- Mobile App
- Mobile Alerts for Debit & Credit Activity
- Members must be signed up for Online Banking
- Through the site, you can chose to receive text or email alerts on the account activity that is most important to you.
- Audio Telephone Banking provides 24/7 access to your accounts by using your account number a PIN. Make account inquiries, including cleared checks; transfer funds from one account to another, including loan payments; request check withdrawals.
- Direct Deposit of payroll, retirement or government benefits are easy to set up and offer the convenience of knowing your transaction will systematically occur.
- Automatic Loan Payments are available and ensure you will not be late. Please ask us!
- Third Party Payments can also be set up for utility bills, insurance premiums, etc. All you need to provide is the Credit Union’s ABA Routing Number (222381549) and your account number. When providing the account number, merely indicate if you would like to have the withdrawal from your checking account (no need to provide the 15 or 75 suffix).