Here is a list of frequently asked questions so you can bank easier!
What are your office hours?
Please visit our contact page to view our office hours of our Niagara Falls, Wheatfield, North Tonawanda and Lockport branches.
What holidays are observed by the credit union?
- New Year’s Eve – Until Noon
- New Year’s Day – Closed
- Martin Luther Kings Day – Closed
- Presidents Day – Closed
- Good Friday – Open Regular Business Hours
- Easter – Closed
- Memorial Day – Closed
- Juneteenth – Closed
- July 4th – Closed
- Labor Day – Closed
- Columbus Day – Closed
- Veterans’ Day – Closed
- Thanksgiving – Closed
- Black Friday – Open Regular Business Hours
- Christmas Eve – Until Noon
- Christmas Day – Closed
What is your Routing Number?
What is your Fax Number?
Packard Road: (716) 284-4123
Memorial Hospital: (716) 322-4390
Main Street: (716) 284-4123
Sawyer Drive: (716) 923-1467
North Tonawanda: (716) 693-5183
Lockport: (716) 434-1127
What discount tickets are available?
- Delta Sonic car wash: $13.50
- Visa Pre-Paid Gift Cards*
*Subject to change. Visa cards have a $3.75 fee.
Where can I find information regarding fraud or lost/stolen credit or debit cards?
Where can I take advantage of NO FEE notary service?
All branches have Notaries and will be able to assist you.
Which location can I go to for a Medallion Stamp?
A Medallion Stamp is open to members only, and available at limited locations. Please call ahead to set up a date and time.
How do I re-order checks?
For security reasons, you will need to come into the nearest location, verify the information Niagara’s Choice has on file, and fill out a Check Re-Order form in person. There is also an online option to re-order your checks.
How do I place a Stop Payment?
In order to place a Stop Payment you will need to come into the nearest location, and fill out a Stop Payment form in person. There is a $15.00 fee for stop payments.
How do I sign up for Online Banking?
On our homepage locate the Online Banking Login section and click on the “Enroll Now” tab.
How is a Wire Transfer processed?
– Outgoing Wires: For security reasons, you will need to come into the nearest location to fill out a Wire transfer form, and to give the instructions for the outgoing wire transfer. There is a $20.00 fee for wire transfers.
– Incoming Wires: To receive an incoming wire transfer please use the instructions below:
1. Receiving Financial Institution:
Alloya Corporate FCU 271987635
184 Shuman Blvd Suite 400
Naperville, IL 60563
2. Intermediate Financial Institution:
Niagara’s Choice Federal Credit Union 222381549
Your Name & Full Account Number
How can I change my account address?
For security reasons, you will need to visit the nearest location and fill out an address change form.
How do I order a new debit card?
For security reasons, you will need to come into the nearest branch to fill out a debit card request form. There is a $15 for lost/misplaced cards.