What are your office hours?
Please visit our contact page to view our office hours.
What holidays are observed by the credit union?
- New Year’s Eve – Until Noon
- New Year’s Day – Closed
- Martin Luther Kings Day – Closed
- Presidents Day – Closed
- Good Friday – Open Regular Business Hours
- Easter – Closed
- Memorial Day – Closed
- July 4th – Closed
- Labor Day – Closed
- Columbus Day – Closed
- Veterans’ Day – Closed
- Thanksgiving – Closed
- Black Friday – Open Regular Business Hours
- Christmas Eve – Until Noon
- Christmas Day – Closed
What is your Routing Number?
What is your Fax Number?
Packard Road: (716) 284-4123
Main Street: (716) 284-4123
Sawyer Drive: (716) 923-1467
North Tonawanda: (716) 693-5183
Lockport: (716) 434-1127
What discount tickets are available?
Darien Lake: $28.00
Regal Cinemas: $8.50
Fantasy Island: $20.00
Delta Sonic Car wash: $10.25
Delta Sonic Oil Change: $20.00
* Subject to Change
Where can I find information regarding fraud or lost/stolen credit or debit cards?
Where can I take advantage of NO FEE notary service?
All branches have Notaries, and will be able to assist you.
Which location can I go to for a Medallion Stamp?
A Medallion Stamp is open to members only, and available at limited locations. Please call ahead to set up a date and time.
How do I re-order checks?
For security reasons, you will need to come in to the nearest location, verify the information Niagara’s Choice has on file, and fill out a Check Re-Order form in person. There is also an online option to re-order your checks.
How do I place a Stop Payment?
In order to place a Stop Payment you will need to come into the nearest location, and fill out a Stop Payment form in person. There is a $10.00 fee for stop payments.
How do I sign up for Online Banking?
For security reasons, you will need to come into the nearest location to fill out an Online Banking form.
How is a Wire Transfer processed?
– Outgoing Wires: For security reasons, you will need to come into the nearest location to fill out a Wire transfer form, and to give the instructions for the outgoing wire transfer. There is a $15.00 fee for wire transfers.
– Incoming Wires: To receive an incoming wire transfer please use the instructions below:
1. Receiving Financial Institution:
Alloya Corporate FCU 271987635
184 Shuman Blvd Suite 400
Naperville, IL 60563
2. Intermediate Financial Instution:
Niagara’s Choice Federal Credit Union 222381549
Your Name & Full Account Number
How can I change my account address?
For security reasons, you will need to visit the nearest location and fill out an address change form.
How do I order a new debit card?
For security reasons, you will need to come into the nearest branch to fill out a debit card request form. There is a $15 for lost/misplaced cards.