Enjoy peace of mind knowing there’s money for unexpected things like medical expenses, or fun things like vacations, with a credit union share account.
Niagara’s Choice savings accounts are created so you can have that peace of mind you deserve. We offer a variety of services to help you fund your savings so you can reach your goals.
- Payroll deduction and direct deposit are two ways we can help you with your savings plan.
- Our savings account is a credit union member’s base account, must remain open in order to take advantage of the full range of credit union products and services.
- A minimum deposit of $5.00 is required at the time a member applies for membership
- We offer quarterly dividends, compounded daily when the account maintains a minimum of $250.00 daily balance
- Monthly or quarterly statements are mailed, based on specific activity on member’s accounts. We also offer e-statements.
- All savings accounts are insured up to $250,000.00 by the National Credit Union Association (NCUA)
At Niagara’s Choice we make it easy to access your money. You can use a NCFCU debit card to make secure purchases online, in person or over the phone. You can also use our debit card to make withdrawals.
- A Niagara’s Choice debit card offers convenient access to your account. Our card has no monthly or annual fee and it can be used wherever MasterCard is accepted.
- Your debit card can be instantly issued at most NCFCU branches. No waiting to make purchases!
- Use your card without fees when making withdrawals at our Niagara’s Choice branch ATMs, and most 7-11 stores.
- We are also part of the Co-Op Shared Branching/ATM network. Find ATMs HERE: http://co-opcreditunions.org/locator/.
- Track your purchases online through our online banking or the Niagara’s Choice mobile app.
- We can add travel notes to your account for seamless use of your card when you are traveling. This can be done by calling us at 716-284-4110 or through online banking.
Need to report a card lost or stolen? Call us at 716-284-4110 during normal business hours or call 1-855-710-3055 when our offices are closed.
- Save for the holidays, any occasion or purpose; a little at a time by making regular deposits in a Niagara’s Choice Account; which earns regular savings account dividends. These accounts can be opened any time during the year.
- Please note, with Holiday Club accounts, funds will be distributed on November 1st by transferring the balance to your regular savings account.
- Members can make deposits at the teller window, or have periodic transfers from checking or savings. Please ask us about the options!
Start saving today for that ever important time in your life… retirement!
If you’re looking for IRA accounts we offer Traditional, Roth, and Coverdell Education accounts; all with a minimum opening deposit of only $5.00.
Please consider consulting with your tax advisor as to your eligibility for and IRA; and which type will work best for your needs.