Enjoy peace of mind knowing there’s money for unexpected things like medical expenses, or fun things like vacations, with a credit union share account.
Niagara’s Choice savings accounts are created so you can have that peace of mind you deserve. We offer a variety of services to help you fund your savings so you can reach your goals.
- Payroll deduction and direct deposit are two ways we can help you with your savings plan.
- Our savings account is a credit union member’s base account, must remain open in order to take advantage of the full range of credit union products and services.
- A minimum deposit of $5.00 is required at the time a member applies for membership
- We offer quarterly dividends, compounded daily when the account maintains a minimum of $250.00 daily balance
- Monthly or quarterly statements are mailed, based on specific activity on member’s accounts. We also offer e-statements.
- All savings accounts are insured up to $250,000.00 by the National Credit Union Association (NCUA)
It’s your money and it should stay that way. That is why we try our best to reduce or eliminate common fees you will see on Niagara’s Choice ATM and Debit Cards. Below is a list of features we offer in association with our Debit Cards.
- A Niagara’s Choice ATM card offers convenient access to your account.
- Use your card without fees when making withdrawals or transfers at our ATMs, and most 7-11 stores.
- Find ATMs HERE: http://co-opcreditunions.org/locator/.
- Unlike most banks, we do not assess a fee if you use ATMs not operated by Niagara’s Choice; although it’s likely you will be charged a fee by the financial institution or business that owns/operates the machine.
- With a debit card, you don’t need to carry as much cash or your checkbook.
- Save for the holidays, any occasion or purpose; a little at a time by making regular deposits in a Niagara’s Choice Account; which earns regular savings account dividends. These accounts can be opened any time during the year.
- Please note, with Holiday Club accounts, funds will be distributed on November 1st by transferring the balance to your regular savings account.
- Members can make deposits at the teller window, or have periodic transfers from checking or savings. Please ask us about the options!
Start saving today for that ever important time in your life… retirement!
If you’re looking for IRA accounts we offer Traditional, Roth, and Coverdell Education accounts; all with a minimum opening deposit of only $5.00.
Please consider consulting with your tax advisor as to your eligibility for and IRA; and which type will work best for your needs.