Thank you for your interest in our scholarship program, offered in partnership with the New York Credit Union Association. Please review the following instructions carefully before completing your application.
Note: You must be a member of Niagara’s Choice Federal Credit Union to apply for a college scholarship through this program. If you are not currently a member, please call us at 716-284-4110 to learn how to join.
- Complete and save the 2021 Scholarship Application. Please use only the space provided on the form to answer the questions. Other than where specified on the application form, no attachments, resumes, pictures, or other materials of any kind should be submitted or used to answer the questions.
- You and your parent or guardian must sign the Certification and Release Authorization on the last/back page of the application form.
- You must obtain a credit union verification code from your credit union in order to verify eligibility. Please call 716-284-4110 for your code.
- Submit your application online HERE by January 8, 2021, along with:
- a high school transcript documenting your GPA for grades 9-11;
- an SAT/PSAT/ACT transcript; and
- an essay response.
If any portion is incomplete or not included, the application will not be considered.
Please save and upload the documents as three separate files:
- Scholarship Application
- High School Transcript and SAT/PSAT/ACT scores
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Niagara’s Choice at 716-284-4110. Winner notifications will be sent in May 2021. Good luck and we look forward to receiving your application!