Economic Impact Payments:
For more information about Economic Impact Payments and the 2020 Recovery Rebate Credit, visit IRS.gov/eip.
Members can check the status of their payment at IRS.gov/getmypayment.
For other COVID-19-related tax relief, visit IRS.gov/coronavirus.
Branch Hours & Information: As of January 2021
If you are not feeling well, exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, or have recently been exposed to a known positive
COVID-19 individual, please do not visit our lobbies. Drive-thru teller services are available. Many of our member
services are also available on our app, online, or by phone.
Click on a branch for more info
What to Expect in Branch:
– Face coverings are REQUIRED. When visiting the teller line or desk, you will be asked to briefly lower your face covering for identification purposes. If you do not wish to do so we will not be able to complete your transaction – by law we must establish and confirm your identity.
– Social distancing markers are placed to create a 6ft distance wherever possible.
– Sneeze shields are in place at our teller lines and desks.
– Employee screenings are taking place each day upon arriving to work for your protection.
– Cleaning will take place between each member. Employees will wipe down their workstations and supplies. Please wait to be called to approach the teller line.
– Appointments to meet with a Member Service Representative are highly encouraged, even in branches whose lobbies are open. There is an extremely limited amount of waiting space. Please call 716-284-4110 to make one today.
Credit and Debit Card Services:
We appreciate your patience and understanding. All measures put in place are to help keep our employees and members safe in accordance with NYS Regulations and Guidance.
We value your business and look forward to helping you with your financial needs.